College uniform is purchased through an external provider, Noone Imagewear. For uniform and prices, please select from the following lists.
Prep to Year 4 Uniform Price List
Year 5 to 12 Uniform Price List
There are three ways to purchase uniform
1. Phillip Island Road campus Uniform shop
Open Mondays 12.00noon - 4.00pm and Thursdays 8.30am - 12.00pm during school term.
Closed public holidays.
Additional Trading Hours
- Monday 20 November 9.00am – 4.00pm
- Thursday 23 November 9.00am – 4.00pm
- Monday 27 November 9.00am – 4.00pm
- Thursday 30 November 9.00am – 4.00pm
- Saturday 2 December 9.00am – 1.00pm
- Monday 4 December 9.00am – 4.00pm
- Thursday 7 December 9.00am – 4.00pm
- Saturday 9 December 9.00am – 1.00pm
- Monday 11 December 12.00am – 4.00pm
- Thursday 11 January 9.00am – 1.00pm (Book pick up day)
- Monday 15 January 12.00pm – 4.00pm
- Thursday 18 January 9.00am – 1.00pm
- Saturday 20 January 9.00am – 1.00pm
- Monday 22 January 12.00am – 4.00pm
- Monday 29 January 10.00am – 3.00pm
- Tuesday 30 January 10.00am – 3.00pm
- Wednesday 31 January 10.00am – 3.00pm
- Thursday 1 February 8.30am – 12.00pm (1st day Term 1)
Order and pay online and have your uniform delivered to the Phillip Island Road Uniform Shop, to Reception at your child's campus, or to your home via Australia Post.
3. Noone Imagewear shop
Shop 4 Beaconsfield Hub, 52-62 Old Princes Highway
Open Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.00pm and Saturday from 9.00am to 1.00pm.
Phone 9769 9093
Second Hand Uniform
Sustainable School Shop allows parents to buy and sell second-hand uniform, textbooks, calculators, stationery, musical equipment and more all year round.
Visit the Sustainable School Shop website.
Some second hand uniform items may also be available for purchase at the uniform shop (depending on supply). Similarly, some uniform items in good condition may be accepted by Noone Imagewear on consignment for second hand sale. For details, please download the '2nd Hand Uniform Sale Form' below.
2nd Hand Uniform Sale Form