Newhaven College is fortunate to have a generous community of people who are willing to donate their time and talents to assist our school in many ways, both inside and outside of the classroom.
Whilst welcoming volunteers, the safety of our students is paramount. To comply with all government legislation with regard to Child Protection we ask that you complete the following steps to register as a volunteer at Newhaven College:
- Apply for a Working with Children Check (WWCC) and register Newhaven College as a volunteer organisation on your card
- Read our Child Protection and Safety Policy and Child Safety Code of Conduct
- Read the information regarding Direct Contact and Indirect Contact Volunteers
- Register as a volunteer by completing your details below. If you prefer, you may download the Volunteer Regsitration form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are a direct contact volunteer, please complete the online training modules that will be emailed to you shortly after you submit your volunteer registration form.
For assistance, please contact our Compliance Officer, Chantal Pittorino, at email@example.com